The small machine for good tasting coffee beans, in elegant black design. Compact and fast. Just put it fresh coffee beans and the machine takes care of the rest. The coffee machine Merol ME-717 has a manually fillable cold water tank, which does not require a fixed water connection. It can be used anywhere with its compact size.
The machine offers maximum coffee enjoyment at the touch of a button, whether coffee or espresso. In a separate chamber, ground coffee can be filled, so that two variaties of coffee are available at the same time.
Thanks to the fresh milk nozzle, all specialty coffees can be prepared - from cappuccino to latte macchiato.
- Dimensions: 42.2 cm width x 28.0 cm height x 38.0 cm depth
- Carton size: 47.5 cm width x 38.5 cm height x 47.0 cm depth
- Netto weight: 11 kg
- Gross weight: 13 kg
- Colour / Construction: Black / Plastic
- Water tank capacity: 2 litres
- Bean container capacity: 300 g
- Dreg drawer capacity: 15 pieces
- Pump pressure: 19 Bar
- Operating voltage: 220 - 240 Vac
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Adjustable coffee spout: 80 to 140 mm
- Adjustable coffee quantitites: 20 to 250 ml
- Adjustable coffee temperature: 70 to 90° C
- Adjustable hot water temperature: 70 to 95° C
- Adjustable grinder with 5 coarseness settings
- Dual boiler for the simultaneous use of espresso and steam
- For coffee beans and ground coffee: 2 varieties of coffee are possible
- Cup warmer function
- Automatic milk froth
- Removable brewing unit for easy cleaning
- Self-cleaning and rinsing program
- Removable drip tray with water level indicator
- Swiss Digmesa flowmeter
- Italian Ars pump with 19 bar pressure
- Easy-to-use touch screen with colorful LCD display
- Origin: China, Operating language: 8 languages
For the water tank we recommend the BWT bestsave limescale protection pad, the perfect basic limescale protection for fully automatic coffee machines.