The changeable cartridges for the BRITA Purity C Quell ST filter system - specially developed for the gastronomy, catering and vending sector. With five different filter sizes from C50 to C1100, it stands for a reliable reduction in carbonate hardness. The filters of the BRITA Purity C Quell ST series are always the right choice when high flow rates are required. The changeable cartridges for the BRITA Purity C Quell ST filter system are available in five different filter sizes: C50, C150, C300, C500 and C1100.
They reduce the carbonate hardness in drinking water and, therefore, reduce the danger of limescale deposits in equipment. In addition, the filter medium retains metal ions, such as lead or copper, and also reduces, that can negatively affect taste and aromas (such as chlorine residues).
Benefits of BRITA Purity C Quell ST filter system
- Limescale deposits and the associated machine breakdowns are reduced including additional service and repair costs.
- The removal of unwanted taste and aroma elements in the filtrate (and also in the bypass water) for optimum quality of the end product
- One filter head concept for all cartridge versions in the PURITY C range with various head designs for individual requirements
- Simple to handle with rapid-change system including an innovative locking handle for reliable adjustment
- Integrated flush valve for easy operation and space-saving thanks to the water inlet and outlet on one side of the filter head
Systematic filter technology: Decarbonisation in 4 steps
- Pre-filtration: A pre-filter retains coarse particles.
- Carbonate hardness reduction: The BRITA Purity C Quell ST filter medium reduces carbonate hardness. As a result, unwanted limescale formation is prevented.
- Activated carbon filtration: All of the water – including the bypass water – runs through an activated carbon filter, so substances that have an adverse effect on the taste and aroma are removed.
- Non-electric pump: At the end of the filtration process a fleece retains any fine particles.
- Max. operating pressure: 8,6 bar
- Water intake temperature: 4 – 30° C
- Connections (input / output): 3/8" BSP or John Guest 8 mm
- Operating position: horizontal or vertical
- Dimensions with filter head C150: 117 mm width, 104 mm depth, 419 mm height
- Dimensions with filter head C500: 144 mm width, 144 mm depth, 577 mm height
- Weight (dry / wet) C150: 1.8 kg / 2.8 kg
- Weight (dry / wet) C500: 4.6 kg / 6.9 kg