For easy monitoring of filter life. The FlowMeter is now available with Velcro for easy attachment. Install horizontally.
After entering the respective filter capacity, the BRITA FlowMeter calculates the residual capacity of your filter cartridge by recording the volume flow. When the cartridge is exhausted, the capacity is displayed negatively and flashes. The timer running in parallel indicates the recommended replacement of the filter cartridge by flashing the remaining capacity. This ensures the timely replacement of the filter cartridges.
BRITA FlowMeter 10 - 100 A
- Memory recall of the last 5 filter changes with duration of use and throughput
- Warning indicator on battery exhaustion
- Memory is retained even after battery replacement
- Literature presetting programmable in 1-liter increments
- Memory function when changing cartridges
- Count backwards of the volume flow
- Reminder function when exceeding the recommended duration of use
- Display unit: 62 x 50 x 17 mm (L x W x H).
- Flow range: 10 - 100 liters / h.
- Max. Cable length: 1.5 m.
- Inlet connection with union nut: 1 x G 3/8 inch.
- Drain connection: 1 x G 3/8 inch.