Brita Purity C filter head 0-70%, integrated flush valve, with comfortable sliding mechanism, bypass variable adjustable, for every size of Purity C filter cartridges, including wall bracket.
The filter head system guarantees an optimal water quality for all applications and forms the basis for the PURITY C filter cartridge range with its diverse connection and adjustment options.
Typical applications for the PURITY C filter cartridges are coffee and espresso machines, hot and cold drinks machines.
PURITY C Quell ST filter cartridges reduce the carbonate hardness in the drinking water and thus avoid lime deposits in the downstream unit. The filter also binds metal ions, e.g. Lead and copper and reduces turbidity, impurities and chlorine residues.
When changing the amount of water required, it is possible to connect any size of Purity C filter cartridges to the filter head. To check the exhausted capacity (amount of water) it is recommended to install a Flowmeter. This can be obtained from us, as well as filter cartridges and matching 3/8" tubing sets.
- Variable waste, bypass
- Connections: 3/8"
- Wall bracket
- Integrated ventilation and flushing at the push of a button
- Filter change in two minutes
- Easy handling by quick-change system
- Quick and easy filter change without tools
- Innovative locking handle for secure locking
- Water inlet and outlet on a filter head side for space-saving installation
- Water shortcut with cartridge not inserted
- Flexible system suitable for all PURITY C filter sizes
- Highest certified product safety
- Installation vertical, horizontal even overhead possible