Brita Purity C Filter Head 0 – 70%
By providing various connections and bypass settings, BRITA Professional filter heads form the basis for the PURITY C filter cartridge range. The Brita Purity C filter head 0 – 70% enables a variable bypass setting of 0 – 70%. This guarantees you an optimum water quality for every application (coffee and espresso machines, vending machines, combi ovens, conventional ovens and coolers).
The Brita Purity C filter head 0 – 70% has an integrated flush valve, with convenient slider mechanism. The bypass is variably adjustable for every size of the Purity C filter cartridges, wall bracket included. It’s available with either 3/8unt of water) it is recommended to install a Flowmeter. This can be obtained from us, as well as filter cartridges and matching 3/8" or John Guest connections.
When changing the amount of water required, it is possible to connect any size of Purity C filter cartridges to the filter head. To check the exhausted capacity (amount of water) it is recommended to install a Flowmeter. This can be obtained from us, as well as filter cartridges and matching 3/8" tubing sets.
- Various head designs for targeted adaptation to individual requirements
- Simple to handle with rapid-change system
- Innovative locking handle for reliable adjustment
- Water inlet and outlet on one filter head side for space-saving installation
- Integrated flush and bleed valve
- Simple pre-rinsing and bleeding
- Fast and convenient filter exchange without the need for tools
- Water short-cut if cartridge is not inserted
- Flexible system suitable for all PURITY C filter sizes
- Variable bypass setting
- Connections: 3/8" or John Guest connection
- Wall bracket
- Installation vertical or horizontal