BRITA Purity C1000 AC Filter Cartridge - the changeable cartridge for the filter system for water dispensers with fixed water connection and vending systems. Give cold drinks a boost with optimally filtered water for more taste and fewer particles.
With its activated carbon block, the BRITA Purity C1000 AC reliably retains residues in the water that can negatively affect the taste, aroma or appearance of the end product. With the particularly fine pores of the carbon block, even the smallest particles (down to 0.5 μm) are prevented.
Typical application areas for the BRITA Purity C1000 AC technology are point-of-use water dispensers and vending systems.
Benefits of BRITA Purity C1000 AC
- All raw water is filtered – no cloudiness and the best taste and aroma in the end product
- Particles are retained down to 0.5 μm in accdordance with NSF-Standard 42
- Protection of equipment – significantly reduced machine downtime
- Simple to handle with rapid-change system with innovative locking handle for reliable adjustment
- Integrated flush valve for easy operation
- Space-saving thanks tot he water inlet and outlet on one side of the filter head
Systematic filter technology: activated carbon filtration
- Before entering the carbon block, a filter retains coarse particles. Substances that may affect taste and aroma are removed by activated carbon filtration. The particulary fine pores ensure retention of particles.
- Capacity: 10.000 litres
- Max. operating pressure: 8,6 bar
- Water intake temperature: 4 – 30° C
- Diensions with filter head: 109 mm width, 93 mm depth, 238 mm height
- Weight (dry / wet): 0.5 kg / 1.0 kg
- Connections (input / output): 3/8" BSP or John Guest 8 mm
- Operating position: horizontal or vertical