The changeable cartridge for the filter system BRITA PURITY Fresh C50 - the professional solution for pure coffee enjoyment. Specially made for soft water. The first choice for hot drinks, for coffee and tea. It ensures delicious taste and delicate aroma.
The Brita PURITY C50 Fresh was specially developed for soft water areas with a high particle density in the water. The activated carbon mixture reliably keeps these particles away from the machine and end product, ensuring a clear fresh taste. In addition, the machine is optimally protected. As a result, the PURITY C50 Fresh reduces a large part of significant negative influences, which can be caused by properties of the water.
The BRITA Fresh C50 water filter has an activated carbon block. Even in places where the drinking water is very soft, you should use a filter to reduce even the smallest particles, which are not ideal for your technical equipment and the fresh taste.
Benefits of BRITA PURITY Fresh C50
- Professional water optimization especially for hot water applications in soft water areas
- The best possible machine protection even with high particle densities
- Reduction of chlorine and all other that negatively affect aroma and taste thanks to the activated carbon filter
- Simply to handle with rapid-change system with innovative locking handle for reliable adjustment
- Integrated flush valve for easy operation
- Space-saving thanks to the water inlet and outlet on one side of the filter head
Systematic filter technology: Activated carbon filtration
- A pre-filter retains coarse particles. To reduce elements negatively affecting taste and aroma, all the water is filtered through activated carbon. At the end of the filtration process a fleece retains any fine particles.
- Capacity: 15.000 litres
- Max. operating pressure: 8,6 bar
- Water intake temperature: 4 – 30° C
- Diensions with filter head: 119 mm width, 108 mm depth, 268 mm height
- Weight (dry / wet): 0.8 kg / 1.7 kg
- Connections (input / output): 3/8" BSP or John Guest 8 mm
- Operating position: horizontal or vertical