Brita PURITY Quell ST water filter
Taste and function for gastronomy - constant high performance in gastronomy is expected from high-quality machines. To ensure this performance is achieved at all times, it is advisable to work with optimised water. The consistent water quality over the life of the fillter and the reliable removal of unwanted taste and aroma elements ensures the best quality and optimum aroma development for your drinks, as well as high machine protection.
Brita PURITY Quell ST for fully automatic coffee machines and vending systems - filter head with filter cartridge: pressure tank, pressure tank cover and filter cartridge. The system is available in three different filter sizes for a reliable reduction of carbonate hardness and limescale deposits, unwanted flavours, odors and particles.
As a result, the Brita PURITY Quell ST water filter not only ensures optimal product quality and high machine protection but is always the right choice when high flow rates are required.
To check the exhausted capacity (amount of water) it is recommended to install a flow meter. You can obtain this from us - as well as the changeable cartridges for this filter system.
Benefits of BRITA PURITY Quell ST Water Filter
- Removal of unwanted taste and aroma elements in the complete filtrate (including in the bypass water)
- Coffee and speciality coffees develops its full aroma
- Targeted adaptation to local conditions with variable bypass setting
- Limescale deposits and associated machine breakdowns are reduced
- Service and repair costs are clearly reduced
Systematic filter technology: Decarbonisation in 4 steps
- Pre-filtration: A fleece at the inlet reliably retains coarse particles and, with its laminar water distribution, ensures a high utilisation of the downstream filter medium.
- Carbonate hardness reduction: The PURITY Quell ST filter medium reduces the content of carbonate hardness in a targeted way. As a result, unwanted limescale formation is prevented.
- Activated carbon filtration: All of the water – including the bypass water – runs through an activated carbon filter. Taste and aroma elements that have a negative affect do not enter the filtrate.
- Fine filtration: At the end of the filtration process a fleece retains any fine particles.
- Max. operating pressure: 6,9 bar
- Water intake temperature: 4 – 30° C
- Connections (input / output): G 1" / G 3/8" BSP
- Operating position: horizontal or vertical
- Dimensions Quell ST 450: 408 mm height, 249 mm width
- Dimensions Quell ST 600: 520 mm height, 249 mm width
- Dimensions Quell ST 12000: 550 mm height, 288 mm width
- Weight (dry / wet) Quell ST 450: 10 kg / 12 kg
- Weight (dry / wet) Quell ST 600: 12 kg / 15 kg
- Weight (dry / wet) Quell ST 1200: 18 kg / 24 kg