The Whirlator® WTC 241, the Vortex system for kitchen and bathroom sink faucets, produces higher water solubility for tasty soft drinking water. Equipment is protected against rapid calcification. Air mixers, jet regulators remain clean for a longer time.
Application: in bathrooms, kitchens, hotels and restaurants, in all sanitary facilities of hospitals and carehomes, kindergartens and schools as well as in the service industry, e.g. Hairdressers, wellness oases.
Mounting: The device can be screwed to any faucet in the bathroom or kitchen with M 24 x 1 female thread or M 22 x 1 (with adapter included). Before mounting on the faucet in combination with a low pressure fitting, such as Flow heaters of older design, the instructions of the manufacturer of the water heater in the operating instructions should be observed.
- Material: brass / sanitary standard polished chrome
- Dimensions: Diameter: 26 mm x 36 mm length
- Weight: 60 g
- Capacity: approx. 13.5 - 15 liters / min. at 3, 5 bar
- Connection / size: M 24 x 1 external thread (internal thread at the tap) incl. Standard adapter from M 24 x 1 to M 22 x 1 I-I (external thread M 22 x 1 at the tap) - for easy screwing to the tap.
- Certificates in combination: TÜV, DIN ISO certified, Hygieneinstitut Gelsenkirchen, parts water tested in accordance with DVGW guidelines